Lean Partners is a 15-year, Minneapolis based trusted advisor to growing and emerging manufacturing and service-industry organizations. Clients that engage Lean Partners see their organizations transform, resulting in professional growth, streamlined operations and increased sales and profits. Our successful approach to consulting is driving our need for an additional experienced consultant to join our outstanding and talented team.
Consultants with Lean Partners engage our clients’ leadership and their teams on development, organizational change and improvement. This senior-level leadership position requires a Twin Cities metro-based individual with significant operational leadership experience, skill with Lean tools, and interest in developing into an executive management role. The position requires stamina to maintain an active client schedule in the Twin Cities and throughout the U.S., with up to 50% travel.
Position responsibilities include:
- Partner with assigned clients in creating a vision for what’s possible in their organization and then crafting and executing a plan to achieve the vision
- Manage personal client load to meet improvement needs of clients, financial needs of Lean Partners, and your own work-life balance
- Document and plan client engagement, regularly updating plan and reporting back on milestones, progress and obstacles to senior leadership
- Engage client leadership, management and teams in lean, continuous improvement and other transformational initiatives
- Train teams on technical lean tools and lean leadership skills
- Provide 1-on-1 coaching to all levels of leadership on how to successfully lead in a lean environment
- Coordinate scheduling and travel to meet client’s needs
Highly qualified candidates have 10 – 20+ years of Operational or Continuous Improvement Leadership experience leading teams, managing projects and championing Lean or CI Transformation. We require a related Bachelor or Master’s degree, a progressively successful work history and excellent references. Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project) are required. Along with technical skills, we seek individuals with exceptional leadership, communication and relationship building skills. A proven track record of changing mindsets and delivering measurable financial results is essential.
Lean Partners provides consultants with a career development path to Executive Leadership, highly competitive compensation and generous PTO, health and dental benefits, and a company vehicle. Our employees participate in monthly training and company vision sessions and enjoy a culture that is respectful, focused, deliberate and fun.
Lean Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Note: All fields are required.