Every Lean Partners Team Member is a full time employee rewarded with excellent compensation and a full array of benefits. Every team member has the opportunity to grow to their full potential and is supported with ample learning opportunities and authentic coaching.
Candidates applying for this position will be prioritized using the following criteria.
- High energy and willing to work hard in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Mid-level management experience (we are not looking for Sr. Executives)
- Very high level of practical, hands-on Lean experience required
- High level of practical, hands-on experience leading kaizen teams
- Engaging and able to connect with people at all levels
- Highly motivated, with good self-management skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
- Strong facilitator of teams
- Flexible schedule with up to 25% travel availability (may be more for brief periods of time)
- Starting salary $100K minimum, based on previous experience and fit
- Opportunity to earn entry into a performance bonus pool
- Full health care benefits with 100% paid premiums
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Average of 5 weeks of PTO/yr.
- 401K with a minimum of 3% company contribution
If you feel you are a good fit for this position and want to work hard and learn more than your peers, please complete this form to begin the discussion about your potential future with Lean Partners.