Having an environment that encourages change is essential to the productivity and motivation of an organization’s leadership and their team. Creating opportunity for communication flow and creativity is what will put your organization one step ahead to achieving its leadership goals.
The objective is to have a passionate leadership team with all members aligned with the vision and high level strategies. They work well as a team and are diligent about putting their plans into action. The organization is aware of the vision and strategies and communication is flowing openly in all directions.
Our approach to helping you accomplish this objective is to meet your leadership team wherever they are and provide whatever is required to create a compelling vision, high level strategies, strong alignment, effective communication, and expectations of all employees going forward.
We will use a number of different tools including, training, workshops, facilitated meetings, one-on-one coaching, and whatever else is required to create the change environment for the organization. Some of the activities might include, but aren’t limited to:
- Write a compelling case for change that everyone will understand and connect with
- Create a clear and engaging vision that paints a picture of the future
- Define the expectations of leaders and employees
- Design a high level of teamwork within the leadership team
- Align all members of the leadership team with the vision and strategies
- Communicate the case for change, the vision, the high level strategies and expectations of leaders and employees to the extent that everyone understands the current reality, the direction, how you will get there, and whats expected from them
- Continuously evaluate the progress and make necessary changes